An excellent festive blend combining warmed spiced and baked apple with top notes of cinnamon, apple and orange, heart notes of cinnamon and apple and base notes of coumarin - smells good enough to eat!
Customers absolutely love the VIP Club from Codandle!
- Large Jar Candles and / or Wax Melts delivered every month
- Up to 30% off RRP (25% on Gold Clubs and 30% on Platinum)
- Choose your scents every time
- Exclusive offers and discounts
- Stop & start anytime (no contracts!)
- Fantastic products & amazing customer support (you are a VIP!)
If you need a few more details, please see below:
- Join the VIP Club and receive 25% or 30% off your choice of wax melts, candles or both! Make your choices above and your first order will be sent as normal
- On 2nd of each month, you will receive an email with a link to choose your scents. If you don't choose, we send a random surprise.
- The order is then processed on the 4th of each month
- Your order is dispatched between 5th and 8th of the month (you will receive an email with tracking details)
- If your first order today is between 1st and 25th of the month, your second order will be processed on the 4th of next month
- If your first order today is between 26th and end of the month, your second order will be processed on the 4th of the month after next month
- From your second order, you will also receive:
- Big discounts off our new and featured Candles & Wax Melts
- Up to 30% off additional orders on codandle.com (25% for Gold Packages and 30% for Platinum)
- and many more exclusive offers year round (all to be received in your Scent Choice email)
We hope everything is simple and clear in the above with fantastic value and incredible offers. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Every order includes Free Tracked UK Delivery with No Minimum Value.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email with a link for tracking via Hermes. We dispatch orders on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week (next working day on bank holidays).
You'll also receive an email for when the courier has the order, when it's with your local courier out for delivery and when the item has been delivered. You can use the tracking link to update a "Safe Place" if you won't be in.
Orders are usually delivered within 1-3 working days of dispatch and in some rare cases, can be up to 5-7 working days. If you have not received your package within 7 working days of dispatch, please let us know and we'll investigate for you.
Our products are manufactured in the heart of the Rhubarb Triangle, West Yorkshire. With Codandle, you can always expect:
✓ Absolutely gorgeous scents that give a beautiful throw
✓ Vegan-friendly natural soy wax in every candle and melt
✓ A UK Family-Owned Manufacturer based in the heart of Yorkshire
✓ 100+ Hours Burn Time giving excellent value for money
✓ Recyclable and eco-friendly materials wherever possible
We wanted to make our candles as natural as possible. All our products are eco and vegan friendly and we only use the finest fragrance oils to scent our natural soy wax.
Wherever possible, all of our products are recyclable and environmentally friendly, right down to the jar and lid. Once you have enjoyed your 100+ hour burn candle you can wash the jar out with warm soapy water and re use it or simply recycle it.
Please read and follow the below safety advice & instructions for our Candles...
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Do not place candles in a draught. Trim wick to about 1cm before lighting. Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out. Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring. Never burn the candle to less than 2cm of wax at the bottom of the jar. As the wax burns down the jar, the glass jar may become very hot. Always make sure to place the candle on a heat resistant surface.
Top tip for a clean burn: On the first use, allow the wax melt pool to reach the edge of the jar. Your candle may experience a small carbon build up on top of the wick (called “mushrooming”) which is normal and expected and can help to promote a clean burn, extending the lifetime and scent throw of the candle. After extinguishing the flame, and the wax has cooled, trim the wick with Wick Trimmers to 1cm.
Always follow the instructions that are specific to your Wax Melt Burner device. You can add the whole wax melt or a piece of the wax melt, depending on the size of the burner’s bowl.
When the fragrance is no longer present, remove the heat, wait for the wax melt to cool, remove the cooled wax with a spoon and wipe clean with a warm cloth.