Inspired by the perfume, a bouquet of floral notes, sparkling top notes of mandarin & orange tree, middle notes of Sambac jasmine, Cattleya orchid, freesia, Centifolia rose and a woody base note of Patchouli
500ml Glass Jar with Gold Lid
Net Weight: ~ 420g
Burn Time: 100 Hours
Made in Yorkshire, UK
100% Vegan Soy Wax
Customers absolutely love the VIP Club from Codandle!
- Large Jar Candles and / or Wax Melts delivered every month
- Up to 30% off RRP (25% on Gold Clubs and 30% on Platinum)
- Choose your scents every time
- Exclusive offers and discounts
- Stop & start anytime (no contracts!)
- Fantastic products & amazing customer support (you are a VIP!)
If you need a few more details, please see below:
- Join the VIP Club and receive 25% (Gold Clubs) or 30% (Platinum Clubs) off your choice of Wax Melts, Candles or both!
- On 2nd of each month, receive an email with a link to choose scents
- The order is processed on the 4th of each month
- Order is dispatched between 5th and 8th of the month (you will receive an email with tracking details)
- If the first order is between 1st and 25th of the month, the second order will be processed on the 4th of next month
- If the first order is between 26th and end of the month, the second order will be processed on the 4th of the month after next month
- From the second order, you will also receive:
- Big discounts off new and featured Candles & Wax Melts
- Up to 30% off additional orders on codandle.com (25% for Gold Packages and 30% for Platinum)
- and many more exclusive offers year round (more details in the Scent Choice email)
We hope everything is simple and clear in the above with fantastic value and incredible offers. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Every order includes Free Tracked UK Delivery with No Minimum Value.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email with a link for tracking via Hermes. We dispatch orders on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week (next working day on bank holidays).
You'll also receive an email for when the courier has the order, when it's with your local courier out for delivery and when the item has been delivered. You can use the tracking link to update a "Safe Place" if you won't be in.
Orders are usually delivered within 1-3 working days of dispatch and in some rare cases, can be up to 5-7 working days. If you have not received your package within 7 working days of dispatch, please let us know and we'll investigate for you.
HIGHLY SCENTED, STRONG SCENT THROW, 100+ HOURS BURN TIME - Every single highly scented Codandle Candle & Wax Melt goes through a vigourous test so our quality products have a fantastic scent for many hours that fills rooms and homes all over the world
VEGAN FRIENDLY SOY WAX CANDLES in LARGE GLASS JARS - The planet is important - we've only got one! We commit to using vegetable & vegan friendly soy wax, cruelty free fragrance oils, large reusable glass jars and recylable, eco friendly packaging
MADE IN THE UK and part of MADE IN BRITAIN - All Codandle Candles & Wax Melts are handmade on our Family Farm in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, UK with the love, care and attention that you would expect from a dedicated and professional UK company
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - When you buy a Candle or Wax Melt online, you want the confidence that you're going to love it! That's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee that you're going to love your Codandle or you can have your money back
Please read and follow the below safety advice & instructions for our Candles...
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Do not place candles in a draught. Trim wick to about 1cm before lighting. Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out. Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring. Never burn the candle to less than 2cm of wax at the bottom of the jar. As the wax burns down the jar, the glass jar may become very hot. Always make sure to place the candle on a heat resistant surface.
Top tip for a clean burn: On the first use, allow the wax melt pool to reach the edge of the jar. Your candle may experience a small carbon build up on top of the wick (called “mushrooming”) which is normal and expected and can help to promote a clean burn, extending the lifetime and scent throw of the candle. After extinguishing the flame, and the wax has cooled, trim the wick with Wick Trimmers to 1cm.